The modern business is dynamically and actively developing. The companies’ management identifies new growth points, defines new goals and objectives in the business development and support, and information technologies penetrate the companies’ business processes more and more deeply. New technologies are ready not only to provide support and optimization for the companies’ business processes, but also to bring new ideas to the business, give an additional impetus to development, and create competitive advantages.
An IT strategy is formed and constantly updated with the purpose to create synergy between business and IT.
An effective IT strategy is always based on IT audit. It allows assessing the state of infrastructure and the level of availability of IT services, the company’s business and IT processes and their continuity, the competences of IT employees and the project office as well as the efficiency of all information systems.
IT audit (or IT analysis) is an opportunity to get an unbiased assessment of your company’s IT management system, to understand how IT infrastructure, information systems and IT services should be developed, and also to determine the points and methods of their most effective application.
IT AUDIT: WHAT IT SHOWS AND WHAT DECISIONS IT HELPS TO MAKE:
- shows to what extent the information support provided to your company’s key business processes is full and efficient;
- shows the possibility and benefits of applying new technologies and approaches of the modern digital world (such as business digitalization, migration to cloud and hybrid environments, automation of business processes);
- shows how IT assets and IT resources can provide additional quality opportunities for business;
- shows how IT transformation can optimize value chains for the entire business and the IT department in particular;
- assesses the need to implement IT management methodologies, IT services, applications and an integration environment in order to get the most out of them;
- shows how to ensure business continuity, with which solutions you can analyse the functioning of the network, IT infrastructure and business applications, identify problems in any IT application or service, determine the availability and performance of software transactions, predict negative impact on the end user;
- helps decide how to maximize the use of existing IT capabilities of the company, thereby minimizing costs when implementing large-scale changes;
- finds out how much the company invests in the IT department, IT infrastructure, information systems and services, and whether this amount is justified;
- helps reduce the cost of maintenance and ownership of information systems;
- highlights the risks in the field of information security and tells you how to eliminate or minimize them;>
- helps assess the conformity of your IT with the global best practices and reference models used by our large customers around the world.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING IT AUDIT OPTIONS:
Auditing of all areas of a company’s activities is included. The average duration of such an audit is 3-4 months.
Several key areas are selected, for example, audit of IT security and ITSM processes. The work is carried out from several weeks to 2 months.
IT audit of a single area, for example, IT audit of staff. Duration of the audit is several weeks.
DEPENDING ON YOUR SELECTED IT AUDIT TYPES, YOU CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:
- Detailed recommendations on optimization of your IT infrastructure, IT architecture and IT processes.
- IT audit report with a detailed description of the current state of your IT infrastructure, IT architecture and IT processes, as well as recommendations on their optimization.
- Mid-range IT strategy
- Feasibility study of the implementation and development of IT systems, IT infrastructure upgrade.
- Roadmaps for the development, improvement, and implementation of business applications.
- Terms of reference and/or individual terms of reference for the improvement and integration of information systems, selection of software solutions from a range of vendors.